Microsoft Office 365 is a collection of collaboration and productivity tools delivered through the cloud. Everyone in your organization can access email, web conferencing, documents and calendars from anywhere – in the office, on the road or at home. The tightly integrated cloud-based and on-premises workloads enable you to maximize your current technology investment. In addition, Microsoft provides a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Office 365 includes Microsoft Office Professional Plus for the Office desktop applications, Microsoft Exchange Online for email and calendaring; Microsoft SharePoint Online for portals and document sharing; Microsoft Lync Online for presence availability, instant messaging, audio/video calls, rich online audio, video, and web conferencing; and Office Web Apps for convenient online companions to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote.
Great Business Value
With Office 365, you get:
- Familiar, trusted services delivered from the cloud—quickly and easily.
- Multiple online services—the best value for customers who need more than one online service.
- Always-up-to-date technologies backed by a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- 25 gigabytes (GB) of mailbox storage with Exchange Online.
- Mobile access through a variety of mobile devices to key services, including email, calendar, and shared content.
- Economical options for your entire workforce—mobile and deskless workers can get simple access to email and portals.
Get started now!
Sign up for a 30-day trial! This trial includes 10 user licenses for a 30-day period. For more information, download the Microsoft Office 365 Customer Purchase and Support Guide.
Technical requirements for Office 365 include:
- Operating systems – Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Macintosh OS X (10.5) and (10.6), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- Office client – Office 2007 SP2 or Office 2010, Office 2008 for Mac & Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition, Office 2011 for Mac and Office 2011 for Mac, .NET 2.0 or later, Lync 2010.
- Browser software – Administration Center and My Company Portal: Internet Explorer 7 or above, Firefox 3 or above, Safari 4 or above, Chrome 3 or above
- Browser software – Office Web App: Internet Explorer 7 or above, Firefox 3 or above, Safari 3 or above on Macintosh OS X 10.5, Chrome 3 or above
- Active Directory – In order to use the optional directory sync and identify federation capabilities, your business’ Active Directory must be a single forest.