Microsoft Dynamics GP is a richly featured financial accounting and business management solution that allows you to use familiar, powerful software to operate and grow your business. The benefits of Dynamics GP include:
- Business Intelligence & Reporting: Empower your people with self-service business intelligence, and see how access to information can help meet personal goals, accomplish team objectives, and achieve overall business success.
- Business Productivity: Integrate enhanced functionality and implement powerful collaboration with a solution that works the way your people work.
- Collaboration: Help increase your organization’s productivity and strengthen key relationships using functionality such as portals and e-commerce.
- Compliance: Expedite regulatory compliance and make good governance a business advantage.
- Field Service: Improve your ability to service your customers, schedule technicians, and better manage the cost of providing field service.
- Financial Management: Microsoft Dynamics GP offers financial management functions to lower overhead and increase flexibility.
- Human Resource Management: Unlock employee potential with integrated human resources management capabilities.
- Production: Real-time insight into business and supply chain information – including inventory, warehouse, and production – helps you optimize production flow by planning effectively, maximizing resource utilization, driving accurate delivery performance, and streamlining business processes.
- Business Productivity: Adapt technology to support the unique needs of your business.
- Supply Chain Management: Manage inventory and goods to keep distribution moving smoothly.
Independent Report by Nucleus Research
When you invest in an ERP system you want a strong return on investment. Nucleus Research, an independent research organization, finds that when deployed properly, Microsoft Dynamics GP can deliver payback in less than one year. Download the full whitepaper .
Microsoft Dynamics GP Deployment Options
Microsoft Dynamics GP can be deployed either on premise or in the cloud – giving you the power of choice.
On-Premise: This option allows you to deploy and manage Dynamics GP 2013 at your office or data center. In the Cloud: This option is the perfect solution for organizations that want to access Dynamics GP 2013 online and with no hardware to manage. To learn more about the cloud, watch our webcast “What is the Business Value of the Cloud?.”