Altara offers powerful accounting software for nonprofits. These solutions that are based on Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics SL and Intacct and focused on the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
Successful management of a nonprofit organization requires attention to detail. Careful administration of expenses and meticulous reporting practices are essential to meet regulatory compliance, and to secure future funding.
Altara nonprofit accounting software promotes accurate and timely reporting, easier access to data, and automated processes that help reduce daily overhead. This translates into more time to focus on your core mission of providing services and value to beneficiaries.
Why Altara accounting software for Nonprofit Organizations?
Provide responsible financial management
- Gain real-time access to financial information to enable better decision making with integrated project accounting
- Integrate data from disparate systems such as finance and programs for a complete view of your organization
- Automate and streamline critical business processes such as funding management to reduce costs, decrease errors and save time
- Provide better and more timely reports to internal and external constituents to ensure financial integrity and accountability
- Increase compliance with regulatory and external audit requirements (for example, SFAS 117 in the US)
Improve service delivery and increase constituent satisfaction
- Improve case management abilities through easy access to all case information
- Quickly and accurately respond to requests through a unified view of the constituent
- Improve project management capabilities by centralizing all project-related information
- Analyze service-delivery speed and measure organizational performance to increase service effectiveness
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns that meet the needs of constituents
Altara to request more information or to discuss your unique challenges and vision.